This video discusses the top four new private jets that will be popular among aviation enthusiasts in 2022. These jets are chosen based on their luxury features and spacious interiors, which can accommodate work-related activities and business partners. The four jets mentioned are the Bombardier Global 8000, Gulfstream G800, Gulfstream G700, and Dassault Falcon 10X. The video provides information about their release dates, seating capacity, performance, and price. The viewers are encouraged to subscribe to the channel for more videos about luxury aviation, with new videos being uploaded 4-5 times a week.
I don’t own the rights to this content & no infringement intended, CREDIT: The Original Source: [source_domain]
Top 4 New Private Jets Revealed (Global 8000, Falcon 10X, G800, G700)
In 2022, aviation enthusiasts are seeking private jets that offer both luxury and ample space for work-related activities and business partners. Today, we will evaluate the top four new private jets in the market: Bombardier Global 8000, Falcon 10X, Gulfstream G800, and G700.
First, let’s take a look at some fun facts related to this article:
1. The Falcon 10X has a cabin volume of 2,780 cubic feet, making it the largest among the four private jets. It offers passengers a spacious and comfortable environment during their flights.
2. The Gulfstream G800 has a maximum range of 8,000 nautical miles, which is the furthest among the four jets. This allows for long-distance travel without the need for refueling.
3. The Bombardier Global 8000 has a maximum speed of Mach 0.94, making it the fastest among the four jets. This allows for efficient and timely travel, giving owners bragging rights.
Now, let’s dive into the details of the top four new private jets:
1. Bombardier Global 8000: With a projected delivery date of 2025, the Global 8000 offers a maximum range of 1,000 nautical miles and can accommodate up to 19 passengers. The cabin volume is 2,637 cubic feet, providing ample space for work and relaxation.
2. Falcon 10X: The Falcon 10X is set for delivery in 2025. It can hold up to 19 passengers and has a cabin volume of 2,780 cubic feet, making it the largest among the four jets. It boasts a maximum speed of Mach 0.925, allowing for swift travel.
3. Gulfstream G800: The G800 is expected to be delivered by the end of 2023. It can accommodate up to 15 passengers and has a cabin volume of 2,138 cubic feet. With a maximum range of 8,000 nautical miles, it offers long-distance travel capabilities.
4. Gulfstream G700: The G700 is projected to be delivered from Q4 2022 to Q2 2023. It can hold up to 19 passengers and has a cabin volume of 2,603 cubic feet. With a maximum range of 7,500 nautical miles, it offers a balance between range and passenger capacity.
In terms of cost, the Global 8000 has a listed purchase price of $78 million, followed by the G700 and G800 at $78 million and $72.5 million, respectively. The Falcon 10X comes in at a slightly lower price of $75 million, despite its larger cabin volume.
Overall, these top four private jets offer a range of options for aviation enthusiasts seeking luxury and spaciousness. Whether it’s the size, range, speed, or cost that appeals to potential buyers, these jets provide top-of-the-line features that make them stand out in the market.
If you want to learn more about luxurious air vehicles, make sure to like this video, hit the notification bell, and subscribe to the channel for more luxury aviation content.
Meet Jeypard, the seasoned travel writer and the driving force behind flyingpvt.com, your passport to the world of luxury jet charters. With an unwavering fascination for opulent travel, Jeypard’s mission is to bring readers closer to the world of extravagant aviation experiences.